The Oak Dentistry Membership Plan is a membership-based dental savings plan. Members pay an annual fee to receive regular exams, cleanings, and X-rays along with access to significantly reduced rates on all other restorative and cosmetic dental procedures performed in our office. Plus, the plan offers many benefits including no annual caps, no limits, and no waiting periods.
Benefits include access to savings on treatment:
- 20% off Minor Treatments (i.e., Fillings)
- 15% off Major Treatments (i.e., Crowns, Implants, Root Canals, Dentures)
- 20% off Periodontal Infection Therapy
- $1,000 off Invisalign
- $99 Teeth Whitening
- No yearly maximums
- No deductibles
- No claim forms
- No pre-authorization requirements
- No pre-existing condition limitations
- No waiting periods (immediate eligibility)
- 2 Professional Cleanings
- 2 Fluoride Treatments
- 2 Oral Cancer Screenings
- 2 Annual Exams^
- 1 CariVu Scan
- 1 Emergency Exam
- All Necessary X-rays, excluding Cone Beam CT
^New patients receive Comprehensive Exam at first visit
- Yearly services are the same as above except includes 2 child’s cleanings
- Yearly services are same as adult plan above, except includes 4 perio-maintenance visits
Monthly payments are also available.
Savings on Premium Treatment
When you join the membership plan, you’re able to access savings on dental implants. Our office uses only the highest quality Nobel Biocare implants.
Need multiple crowns or extensive treatment? The savings never expire nor are they capped at any maximums. Get the care you need at significant savings.
Oak Family, Cosmetic, and Implant Dentistry is a general and cosmetic dental practice offering comprehensive care located in the South Arlington/Mansfield, TX area. We offer a wide range of quality care pertaining to prosthodontics (crowns, bridges, implants, dentures), endodontics, periodontics, pediatrics, and treatment of medically compromised individuals. We offer conscious sedation to meet the needs for anxious and dental phobic patients. Dr. Schmidgall and his team incorporates the use of technology to stay on the cutting edge of dentistry and to be able to provide the utmost of quality care to patients.
– This is NOT dental insurance, rather a savings plan. This savings plan cannot be used in conjunction with dental insurance or other discounts. This plan is only valid at this dental office. Care from other providers or specialists is not included. Plan fees are subject to change.
– If you are a current patient enrolling in the Oak Dentistry Membership Plan, your account MUST have a ZERO balance.
– The plan is not retro-active and will become effective on the date of enrollment.
– It is the member’s responsibility to utilize the services included in this agreement within their plan year limit. Any unused benefits will not be carried over or refunded. This plan is non-transferrable.
– It is the patient’s responsibility to inform this dental office of changes in billing information due to expired credit/debit cards, etc. Expired cards are not a valid reason for non-payment. If we are unable to process a member’s monthly credit card or Oak Dentistry does not otherwise receive timely payment, the benefits available to member under the Oak Dentistry Membership Plan are suspended until all past due payments are current. Future appointments will be canceled until the member’s account is in good standing. Any unused benefits during this time are relinquished. Any scheduled future appointments will be cancelled and cannot be rescheduled until the account is in good standing.
– As part of the Oak Dentistry Membership plan, members receive access to savings on fees for treatment outside of the plan’s yearly services. The covered member agrees to pay all balances in full at the time of treatment. If the treatment is not paid in FULL at the time of service, the savings are void. If paying for treatment using Care Credit, the savings offered on treatment will be 15% on Minor Treatment and 10% on Major Treatment.
– The member has the right to opt out of the plan for a full refund within 30 days of enrollment as long as treatment has not started. If ANY treatment has been performed or if 30 days from enrollment have lapsed, NO refund will be given. The member will be responsible for paying the remaining balance regardless of services rendered.
– Services are based upon a plan year. The full membership dues or first payment plus processing fees are due on the date of enrollment and eligibility will begin at that time remaining active for one year. All future payments will be processed on the first of each month thereafter. There are no waiting periods. Your membership can be renewed at the end of each plan year.
-If appointments are broken without 24 hours prior notice a $50 cancellation fee will apply.